Nomisma are set to make a great deal of progress in our accounts production software in the coming weeks that will add to the substantial developments already made over summer.
We provide a complete cloud accounting software solution specifically designed for small practices and sole practitioners. The summer months have seen us make significant enhancement to accounts production to go alongside our strong options of bookkeeping, payroll, self-assessment, company secretarial and practice administration.
Accounts Production Software: Why it’s important
Choosing to employ the services of a software provider enables you to file:
- company accounts
- any changes to your details and returns
- annual accounts\
- confirmation statement (previously annual return)
- direct to Companies House online.
Using online accounts production software means that you will get confirmation your documents have been received, find out if they have been accepted or not and be less likely to receive penalties for filing returns late.
All you have to do to be able to file accounts online, is fill in the online filing credit account application form and send it to the address that can be found on the form.
What do Nomisma Account Production Software Provide?
Nomisma’s integrated software enables you to link all the data from your other modules with the accounts production module. There is no need to input data twice, as once you input it the first time, the information automatically synchronizes across all modules.
Here are some of the features Nomisma provide:
- Dashboard: a simplistic main page to instantly track pending and completed accounts.
- Powerful reporting: generate reports covering everything from profit and loss, nominal ledger, aged debtor reports and more
- Produce compliant FRS 105 accounts
- Workflow management: create automated and integrated workflows for all processes and staff
- Full audit trail: the system records which employee, completed what task and when
- CT600A and statutory accounts: production is fully compliant with HMRC tax submission
They are standard components of any good solution but Nomisma offer many more. Please follow the link to learn more about our accounts production software.
What have Nomisma Accounting Software recently added to our final accounts module?
We continue to make strong developments with our software and it is looking likely that Nomisma will release three updates in September to keep up with the progress of our software engineers.
The first of September’s releases saw Nomisma add the ability to log email and SMS conversations in Agent UI of the profile section. This feature makes it easy to track the history of all interactions with a client. Whether you need to access the status of a task or gather evidence in a dispute, the email and SMS log provides clarity in every situation.
Email and SMS logs can be activated in the final accounts dashboard by selecting the transaction you wish to log. Track conversations of clients with overdue, submitted, not to be submitted and pending status at the touch of a button.
You can also track the email and SMS logs of VAT returns and when VAT returns are overdue.
Nomisma Accounts Production Software: What we will be adding
As we have already mentioned, we are planning a busy month for September. With two more releases scheduled, our final accounts module will receive significant improvement.
- Upcoming updates:
- LLP Accounts: submit LLP accounts.
- Partnership Tax Return: Submit your Partnership tax return.
- Automated Sole Trader tax return: when submitting tax returns, the information will be automatically populated from the data inputted in the accounts module.
- Automated Partnership tax return: when submitting tax returns, the information will be automatically populated from the data inputted in the accounts module.
- FRS 102: Generate complete FRS 102 reports from within Nomisma.
You can see that the next few weeks will be a period of serious progress for Nomisma’s final accounts module. The impending updates will strengthen the module and advance our accounts production software to a very sophisticated level.
The unique offering of Nomisma is that we are the only complete cloud accounting software solution specifically designed for small practices and sole practitioners. When inputting data into Nomisma, you only need to do it once and the software automatically synchronizes it across the other modules.
If you would like to learn more about our software and how we can save your firm money while increasing efficiency and accuracy, follow this link.