October updates: What will Nomisma be adding?
Nomisma keep making big strides in our journey to become the best cloud accounting software for small practices and sole practitioners.
For those of you who keep tabs on the progress that Nomisma has made over the past few months, it will come as no surprise when we tell you that October promises to be another important month.
September saw Nomisma make significant developments to our accounts production software.
As always, we listen to the feedback of our current customers and Octobers update promises to be a big benefit to our agents, with set up being the focus of the upcoming release.
Due to Nomisma’s integrated suite, agents only need to input data once. In October, this first and only set up of a new client or new information will be easier than ever. The only labour intensive part of Nomisma will have its efficiency increased, which benefits the agent.
September’s Update of Nomisma Accounting Software?
We have an update scheduled imminently to complete everything we set out to achieve in September. The final release is set to introduce:
• The ability to submit LLP accounts from within Nomisma
• Generate Partnership Tax Returns from the software.
• Automatic creation of Sole Trader tax return: this will be auto-populated from the information in final accounts.
For a more detailed look at our September releases visit, Major Developments in Nomisma Accounts Production Software
Nomisma October’s Release
As we mentioned earlier, the agent set up will receive significant improvements throughout October. While we have been busy making the most complete cloud accounting software product for small practices and sole practitioners, this month we will implement huge steps to creating a product that is as easy to use as possible.
Nomisma cloud software will update:
• SME creation : the set up for SME’s will be improved so that it is simple to generate bookkeeping and payroll for these companies
• Agents Given Control : all round set up will be improved to provide our accountants with more freedom to generate the information they desire
• Set up Wizard : control the whole set up of new clients
• Easier Management : agents will be given an account to access the list of their licenses. From this list, they will be able to see the level of usage and dormancy
• Partnership Tax Return will be populated automatically from the information in the accounts
• FRS102: agents will be able to generate, complete FRS102 reports from within the software
Further to these improvements, Nomisma are always trying to make the solution more robust and to ensure it answers all the requirements of our accounts. Our further developments for October include:
• Improved bank feeds
• Foreign income support in self-assessment module
• Quotes and proposals set up to be simpler than ever
• Improved performance and ability of our Company Secretarial module
Nomisma offer a modular approach to cloud accounting software and you can utilise one module or all six to help increase the efficiency and accuracy of your firm’s processes. Choose from bookkeeping, payroll, self-assessment, accounts production, company secretarial and practice management to build the package to meet your firm’s needs. We offer a free trial to all interested accountants.