Join a growing team on the path to achieving big dreams!
At Nomisma, creativity is a way of life. We embrace forward thinking individuals with a passion for success and provide the platform for personal development, growth and thought leadership. Success or failure, you’ll always be a winner at Nomisma. Everyday will provide you with challenges that you will overcome, a personal development path you’ll want to follow – join us and explore your potential.
Senior Software Developer
What are we looking for?
We are looking for highly motivated people to join and work in a team environment to build Business Accounting product for small businesses. Software is not just about writing the perfect code segments, but understanding the needs of the product and the constraints of the end users. We want all our engineers to want to be a part of this culture and have a desire to work within a small company as a key player in building a highly performing team.
Based at: gurgaon
Start Date: April 2019
Award-winning software “NOMISMA” is seeking a Senior.NET/SQL Developer to join an innovative team. We have a small team of best architect, developer and analysts who has variety of experience in developing enterprise solutions.
What would be expected of you?
- Work in a team to deliver product with high quality and business value
- Support development processes, teams and Product Management
- Lead a small team and responsible for all deliveries
- Detailed designs, coding, documentation and test cases
- Buildthe best development team with the brightest people
- Strive for perfection and be part of a highly performing team
Required Technical Skills:
- Real-world hands-on development as a lead developer within a software company
- Strong ASP.NET, MVC, C#, WCF, REST and SQL Server, HTML, CSS, XML, XSDdevelopment experience
- In-depth knowledge of .NET 4.5 framework
- Development experience in complex SQL Server programing
- Experience in full development life cycle
- Enterprise Application Development experience
- Experience of test automation
- Strong Web User Interface development and usability skills
- Strong in Responsive Design & Development
- High volume web service development experience
- Build and Deployment processes
- Source Control Versioning experience
- Financial Accounting knowledge
- Product Development experience
- Knowledge of UK Tax/VAT regulations
- JIRA for project tasks management
- Business Automation
- Azure platform
What are we looking for?
8+ years high standard demonstrable experience in automatic and manual testingfor Web based enterprise application.
- Basic business accounting knowledge or keen to learn.
- Basic SQL & Database Skills
- Basic Programming skills –ASP.NET, C#, Web Service, JSON, HTML, JQuery etc.
- UK Tax compliance procedures such VAT, PAYE, Corporation Tax, CIS, Personal Tax (SA) etc.
- SOAP UI Test or similar
- HP Performance Centre / LoadRunner experience
- Help creating automatic testing environment using HP Performance Center or other competitive software.
- Take the ownership of QA department
- Provide testing support for various modulesof the project
- Provide estimates for testing
- Assist in project planning from an automated testing point of view
- Learn and follow the Change Request approval process
- Carry out automated testing to an agreed project plan, producing deliverables in an agreed timescale
- Work in a structured and logical way with a high degree of accuracy
- Learn about Nomisma products in order to analyze complex problems/situations
- Review Requirements documents, specifications, development and test documentation for background information initially if available; if not available use questioning skills to produce appropriate test preparation materials
- Liaise with development, business, systems support teams and Nomisma team
- Ensure the appropriate level of testing is completed to identify and resolve or escalate any issues
- Ensure that significant problems are identified at the earliest opportunity and that solutions are identified and implemented in accordance with best practice
- Monitor and report progress on all faults using Jira
- Discuss faults and the results of testing with the business and systems analysts, which will require feedback skills
- Make recommendations on changes to testing procedures where applicable
Competence / Knowledge/ Skills required:
- Excellent knowledge of formal testing procedures.
- Excellent SQL/Toad skills
- Task skills (Developing and executing Test Approaches, Test Plans, Test Specifications, Test Scenarios, Manual Test Cases, Test Schedule and Test Data based on the Business Requirements).
- Defect Management, Defect Tracking and Defect Reporting using JIRA, and MS Excel Spread Sheets.
- Good working experience in dealing with multiple stakeholders.
- Good knowledge of development lifecycle (good working experience Agile Methodology’s).
- Broad perspective of financial/accounting services industry
- Documenting Risks and Issues.
- Resourceful in finding solutions and identifying sources of help and information and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Good problem solving and negotiating skills
- Positive work attitude, ability to deal with ambiguity, flexible, highly motivated, fast learner, team lead and a team player with good technical and analytical skills to work independently as well as in team. • Strong team player – the testing stage is crucial to the success of the project and it is essential to be able to contribute fully to the project
- Possess good Communication, Presentation, Technical and Problem Solving Skills
- Good planning skills
- Ability to be flexible under pressure
- High level decision making
- Flexible approach to working hours
- Industry recognized testing qualification