Making Tax Digital
Making tax digital is a new tax initiative started by HMRC
What Is Making Tax Digital?
Making tax digital is a new tax initiative started by HMRC to easily submit all your tax information to them together through online software every quarter before the deadline. This makes easier for the individuals & small businesses to file tax correctly and without any delay. Transformation of UK tax system into digitally advanced tax system will make your system more efficient and your business will stay on top of the tax affairs.
When Are We Making Tax Digital?
Businesses registered with a turnover of £85000 and above VAT threshold will have to keep their records digital and submit the same to HMRC by April 2019. The final deadline for digital submission of VAT returns to HMRC is 1st April 2019.
MTD for income tax & corporation tax will also be taken into consideration but not before April 2020. We will update you once the dates are formally announced for the same.
Making Tax Digital for VAT
Whether you are confused how to deal with MTD?
Whether you are searching for the information “how to go digital with your VAT Returns”? Check out our online MTD guide & resources to learn how you can prepare for MTD for VAT and how HMRC MTD complaint software “Nomisma” will help you in achieving the same.
Submit Your VAT Returns Online
HMRC MTD software “Nomisma” helps you in generating your VAT returns online; send reminders for VAT dues & over dues within the software and submits your VAT returns directly to HMRC.
How Nomisma Solution MTD Software Will Help?
MTD software Nomisma will help you in the following ways
- Automatically calculates your VAT amount and generate your VAT returns online.
- File your VAT returns directly to HMRC.
- Comprehensive support for the VAT scheme.
- You can easily e-mail your VAT returns to your mail address.
- With the use of Nomisma Mobile app. You can easily manage your VAT returns anytime, anywhere.
- This MTD VAT software for return filing gives you the facility of backing up your VAT returns too.
- It also helps in generating powerful & unique reports such as VAT comparison.
- It handles the option of VAT deregistration too.